Uyanis Buyuk Selcuklu season 1 Episode 24 in Urdu, English Subtitles

According to the trailer of Uyanis Buyuk Selcuklu season 1 episode 24 in Urdu, English Subtitles. Malik Tapar is angry with Nizam-ul-Mulk and Zubaida khatoon. Because he has come to know that my real mother and brother are alive. He tells Nizam-ul-Mulk and Zubaida Hatun that they knew this secret so why not tell me. The secret you came to hide so far could I not hide that secret?

Uyanis-Buyuk-Selcuklu-season-1-episode-24-in-urdu-english

In the response, Nizam-ul-Mulk says that we cannot tell this secret to anyone unless it is in real-time and we still have to hide this secret from everyone. Only Zubaida Hatun had known this secret till now. Malik Tapar says Nizam-ul-Mulk tells me a reason why I should not disclose this secret to my father. Nizam ul Mulk says that in these difficulties if our sultan knows this secret. So they would have preferred this secret to leaving everything behind. That is why there is no place for this secret yet, nor is there any time yet.

Uyanis Buyuk Selcuklu season 1 episode 23 review main points

Uyanis Buyuk Selcuklu Season 1 episode 23 in Urdu, English Subtitles starts when sultan Malik Shah comes back to the palace by hitting Marcos. These scenes are very charming and heartfelt. Because malik shah's telling his wives about the death of Marcos that his actions have been avenged. After that Zubaida Hatun gives good news to Sultan Malik Shah that finally, Malik Tapar got up on his feet Sultan Malik Shah is very happy because their son is cured of surviving death again, and on the other hand, the Sanjar is also very happy because when he hears the good news that the Malik Tapar has recovered, he says to Nizam-ul-Mulk that my brother has stood on his feet again.

Sultan Malik Shah is very thankful to his Lord that his son has risen once again. Sultan Malik Shah talks to his son Malik Tapar, and he says that once again we will fight side by side against the disbelievers. Malik Tapar says to Sultan Malik Shah because of his embarrassment that you had angered me for opening the tomb of my mother. I know I was totally wrong. Because I couldn't control my emotions, but not because I didn't believe you. Just because of my separation from my mother, I did so. Sultan Malik Shah says to his son, "I know very well your pain, your mother loved you like a great and brave son." Now that you are safe in front of us, their souls will be very much relieved. My son, don't intend to do something that will cause a rift between us next time.  Do not do this so that her soul will not be harmed.

Nizam e Alam episode 23 on the other hand Prince Azakius is very upset because of the death of Marcos because Marcos was the most important commander of an emperor. The most reason for his anxiety was that he had lost the holy spear. Prince Azakius talks to his commanders and says if we can't take the holy spear. So Emperors and Christian kings will never forgive us. Send a letter to Malik Shah about the agreement and say that we want to make an agreement with you. Otherwise, we cannot forgive ourselves.